[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 81, Issue 29 Kali cars

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 18:48:20 EDT 2011

If you are wanting to drive your car that has
registration issues you can get a temp sticker
that is good for I think a month.. Some people
with cars that don't comply do it once a year
and tell the dmv they are trying to resolve the smog etc
So get a temp move the car and never follow up

I really worry about Peter's story
As recently I have had many people ask
me if my two cars are actually street legal
Running Dot road race tires, carbs hanging out the hood,
loud exhaust, lowered stance barely clearing anything

Been pullled over twice ...once he did not look at the car
the other time the motorcycle cop said I could smell you
(left over race gas still in the fuel cell.. takes a while to burn out)
seems kinda loud... but tell me about your car.. just wanted
to BS and look at the car.. Peter's guy is out there waiting
one day

At least they are registered now.. had a dirt bike I was using
the plate off another bike for a while while I was dealing with Dmv
and then drove the Firebird to a few cruise nights with no title
or registration.. talk about driving careful.. all legal now

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera