[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Fri Apr 29 18:19:15 EDT 2011

Indiana can run actual (not re-manufactured) plates from back in the day. It
is part of the historical plate process but you register the plate for the
year of the car & it becomes permanent. Well, you still pay every year. I
think my regular plate is $22 for the year. I know, you guys in the
Netherlands just fell over.

IndyDave