[DeTomaso] Extreme NPC - What would it take to fix Kalifornia?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:08:27 EDT 2011

Rob, I'm seating here sipping my CA drink, enjoying the CO weather right now in TX, reminiscing to myself about being 21 years old again.  My drink is a SoyMilk, w/soy powder, Honey, Blueberries, Banana, and Chia Seeds.  But, I just read an article in Fortune magazine about Gosling Rum, which is prepared in Bermuda - a Black Rum.  So, I'm with you bud!!^^^^^^-----Bill (Chillin' in Texas) Lewis