[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: DMV California - Temporary Moving Permit questions!

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 13:06:46 EDT 2011

Correct. If the tow vehicle is a trailer or flatbed and all 4 wheels of the
vehicle being towed don't touch California roads then no permit is needed. If
flat towed (all 4 on the road) or towed by 2, dragged on 2 (such as a standard
tow truck or car dolly) then a permit is needed and in the past have been
provided for free by the DMV.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx