[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 20:20:54 EDT 2011

No, they didn't even look at my car since it was already registered. If you go PNO, I think you will have to have the DMV do a safety inspection of the vehicle including lights and maybe mirrors and stuff like that? I would guess that they don't even look under the hood? Even if you went the PNO route with the safety inspection, I can't imagine them requiring the vehicle to be stock.

Art