[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Apr 28 20:22:06 EDT 2011

In Washington (the one next to Idaho), you can get "Historic Vehicle"
plates for anything over 25 years old as I recall.  A nice 1968
Mustang parked outside on my way home has historic plates on it.  That
would be 40 years old plus, but I do think it's 25 years to be
eligible.  (I'm too lazy to check actually, but have been told my 1973
Pantera qualifies).

And it's a permanent registration requiring no front plate.  Bonus!

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home