[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 19:46:05 EDT 2011

I remember when I went in to register my Pantera as a historical vehicle, I
was thinking to myself how do they know if it is or not? It seemed to me I
might have been able to register a 1972 bug as a historical vehicle? My
understanding was that the car was supposed to have historical
significance/small production numbers? I don't remember seeing any clear
definition as to what a historical vehicle was. So, you might be able to
register any pre 1976 vehicle as historic?

Art