[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

MACHWIL at aol.com MACHWIL at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 13:29:35 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I think you are in California. If that is correct your Vega was smog exempt
 at the time the ticket was issued. That smog law changed years ago and I
believe  it extends down to cars built before Dec. 31, 1975. I know my '73
Pantera is  exempt.

Good luck.

Bud Williams
6556

In a message dated 4/27/2011 10:40:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,