[DeTomaso] And the saga drags on...and on...now to sway bar bolts.

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Apr 28 08:11:29 EDT 2011

Everybody,

Thanks for the sources of the M22 plug. NAPA will have one for me this
morning and hopefully I can get the tranny mount on the driver side
installed.

On the passenger side, my sway bar bolts were bent down and although I was
able to straighten them close, the bottom bolt snapped when I tried to
remove the nut. The bolt appears to be welded into a "steel channel" and
unlike the top bolt which has access to the bolt head, there is solid steel
frame behind the bottom bolt.

Anybody had to replace the bottom sway bar bolt?

Do I need to cut it out and weld a new one in?

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net