[DeTomaso] The Dawg Retires From Open Road Racing?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 27 21:08:22 EDT 2011

Owning a Boat, like a Pantera is like throwing Money down a hole! Baw ha ha ha I'm sure the Dawg knows that!?
A couple of other things, it's never Big enough, It's never Fast enough, and if you think race fuel is expensive wait till you get to fill up on the water!...OH, and don't forget, You get to Pay property taxes on the Boat every year!

Been there, done that!

But hey, I say go for it!...what ever floats your Boat! (pun intended)