[DeTomaso] Thermo and Clutch Alignment Tool

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 17:32:38 EDT 2011

Mike,

Julian has picked the correct t-stat, 333-180, or at least that is the old Robert Shaw number.

I bought one of the Milodon #16401 (link below) and tested it in boiling water.  I have been
running it for the last two years with no problems.  If Julian goes to Summit, he can check
that one too.  I know that there was some discussion a while back about the Milodon as to
whether it was correct, as the application shows for Chevy and Ford, and now I see that it
says for Windsor only.  But when I got mine, it looked identical to the Robert Shaw 333-180.
I thought that I had taken some pics of the Milodon, but I can't seem to find them.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MIL-16401/

The ZF Dash 2 spline is 1-1/16"  10 spline.

John