[DeTomaso] Thermo and Clutch Alignment Tool

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:12:10 EDT 2011

Mike,

No, it should be more like this with a hat;

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BRA-333-180/?rtype=10

IIRC someone said (maybe Mike Drew) that although Summit have the photo & part # right what they send is not a Clevelane T-Stat. If you want to be sure I'll go to Summit and take a look at one!

The clutch tool should be a 10 spline Ford.

Julian