[DeTomaso] Need to sell a car...

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:33:46 EDT 2011

Very clean, very straight, rust free '67 Fairlane 2dr Hardtop XL.  Springtime Yellow with black.  Balanced, blueprinted 289 with
AOD 4 speed automatic.  American TorqueThrusts with Michelins.  Original paint and interior.  The paint is good and the interior
is to, but the driver's seat is showing it's age.  This used to be my car long ago so I know it's history.  Sold new in San Antonio.
The suspension was reworked with adjustable sway bars, gas shocks etc.  This was a very neat and fast car.  It's been in storage
and collecting dust the last few years.  After prepping it, she started right up!  These are in demand by the street machine crowd
and nostalgia drag racers, so I'm hopeful I can sell this pretty fast.    I have a few pics we took right as we got it out of storage
available now, but need to take more.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa