[DeTomaso] Air Line

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Apr 27 09:10:39 EDT 2011

We have line driers for every machine. Looks like 175-200psi which is huge
for a larger diameter pipe. We are looking at some of the plastic high psi
airlines (not pvc). This isn't a garage and with our intended purpose
there are some industrial plastic lines we are looking at.

We don't want steel due to corrosion, and we are leaning away form
galvanized due to flaking. The laser specifically needs to be clean and
filtered.