[DeTomaso] Fast Eddie contact info?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:02:49 EDT 2011

Well, I have been trying to find the guy whom I bought mine from, and he has disappeared:  Willie MacKewen, Redlands, CA.  He told me that he was selling the car, buying a motor home and hitting the road!  He was a union rep for some union - if that will help.  The plates on his car said: "FFASST"    Thanks, Bill Lewis