[DeTomaso] Air Line

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:27:14 EDT 2011

surely the safest option as Larry suggested is galvanized steel pipe.
available in thread lengths in combinations to make anything at Lowes and
Home Depot, plus every fitting you can imagine on the cheap.

Michael

just stay away from plastic and ESP PVC, just worked a case where idiots
tested a water line with air...Doh!  Killed him instantly and removed his
face as a by product.
you actually use water to test. PVC for air use, the other way around.