[DeTomaso] 2 steps forward, 2 steps back

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Apr 26 21:39:30 EDT 2011

I finished my first A-Arm today. The jig was built with the original
a-arm as setting zero. The jig allows the ball joint to move to the
desired position then you build the a-arm. It worked great.....except I
am not Jesus. I measured 2x but corrected caster the wrong direction.

It was however a good exercise. It will give me some ideas of other ways
to construct the arms. 1.25" tubing .125" for an upper arm is quite
beefy; a little overkill.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig.htm

Good exercise none the less...

Gary