[DeTomaso] Rotisserie Complete

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 17:15:32 EDT 2011

The adjustability is very nice feature. When my L model was on the
rotisserie, the center of gravity for rotating the car was pretty close to the
openings for the bumper mounts, which we had conveniently used to mount the car
 to the rotisserie.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 4/26/2011 11:10:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,