[DeTomaso] Cooling system schmutz (was Re: Holy Overflow Tank Batman!)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Apr 26 11:46:51 EDT 2011

When I re-did my cooling system, I removed all the old pipes which
were highly corroded and flushed the radiator.  The internal condition
of the pipes we deplorable, which is why I wanted to replace them.
The Radiator had accumulated a lot of schmutz and I managed to get
most if not all of it out when I flushed it.

Now with the TEFBA Filter, I can try to catch it as it circulates,
which it kind of cool.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home