[DeTomaso] Rotisserie Complete

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 11:28:28 EDT 2011

Actually, my father and I came up with the design.  It has two adjustments on it.  One is the up and down adjustment with the jacks and the other is the center of gravity adjustment that is done with the big bolt on the top of the T-bar.  This bolt turns a length of all-thread inside the T-bar and can be adjusted to make the car easier to turn.

Regarding my garage, I was going to get a nice detached garage last year. However, my wife and the kids overuled that decision.  My garage turned into what the Beverly Hillbillies called "a cement pond".

It's next on the list.

Chance