[DeTomaso] (Was Pilot Bushing Won't Budge) - Now THAT'S Increddible!!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 25 15:36:17 EDT 2011

When I visited Dennis Quella recently, he told me he only uses and
sells the needle bearing type pilot.  He even pulled one out of the
box and showed me.  That was good enough for me and make me feel very
comfortable in my choice when I did the clutch a couple years ago.

The one that -had- been in there was also a needle bearing style and
probably didn't need to be replaced but the grease was looking pretty
tired.  You can see it in my clutch photos here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=2224

Without going through the receipts, I'm guessing that one had nearly
100,000 miles on it.
Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home