[DeTomaso] Muffler Choices

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Mon Apr 25 14:07:00 EDT 2011

Ken, as I recall my headers have the same issue on the collectors where it chokes down right before the bolt flange, but I don't recall the dimension. I figured that was also something I'd have to remove when redoing my exhaust because that is the remaining bottle neck in the system once you go to the 2.5" or 3" exhaust tubing and the MagnaFlow mufflers.

Best Regards, Tom