[DeTomaso] line lock - handbrake has to go

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 13:45:59 EDT 2011

My vote is to scratch option one from the list. I have a vendor installed line
lock in mine. Great for leaving the car running while I check the
mail. Ineffective for long term parking. I used it at work one day, came out
later and my car was reparked against the curb at the other end of the lot still
under the cover.....with the quarter panel inches away from a concrete base of a
light pole.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx