[DeTomaso] replacement brake pads?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 00:05:19 EDT 2011

I am very happy with my R4S Porterfield pads.  They stop very well and they
are inexpensive.

The Pantera vendors surely stock them, or you can call Porterfield direct at
949-548-4470.

If you use your e-brake, get the mod to the rear to make allow them to work
properly.

Oh yeah, make sure you bleed the front calipers properly.  There are 2
bleeder screws per side.  I missed one the first time.  When I discovered
there were 2 screws, I bled the 2nd, and plenty of rusty fluid came out.