[DeTomaso] New seats - handbrake has to go

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 13:58:16 EDT 2011

Rob,

    One of my clients is launching an electric parking brake actuator very shortly.  It replaces the lever with a button and a linear actuator that connects to the cable to each caliper.  I am suppose to get one of the first and a local shop is going to immediately look into adapting it to a Pantera.  We want to have a Pantera kit ready as soon as possible to solve exactly the issue you have raised.

Ken