[DeTomaso] seat belt reel

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Apr 24 11:52:19 EDT 2011

That may have been me, or I gave it to somebody off list.  I have a prior
version of these installed in my car that do not have a strap that holds the
buckle, but instead it has a hard wire which keeps the buckle in place so
you don't have to search around for it.. Trade of is the buckle on mine
stinks because is a plastic "top loader" style rather than a traditional
buckle type and many times you have to push the button before you fasten it
because it lock itself even when the belt is not buckled.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14247_06XX_PG.htm