[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Seat Belts

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:29:15 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jim Gray" <jim.gray at wnlic.com>
Date: Feb 21, 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Seat Belts
To: <MikeLDrew at aol.com>, <detomaso at realbig.com>

To all:

I just recently replaced my old seatbelts with new ones that look totally
original except for the buckle side, which extends up and makes fastening
the belts easier.  You do have to trim the retractor covers. These are from
some Jeep model. You can see all the belts at www.coolcruisers.com.

Dan Mixon in Houston has the part numbers.

Dan??

Jim Gray