[DeTomaso] Happy Easter NPC

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Apr 24 11:28:48 EDT 2011

Happy Easter!

We take a new Lego toy, in pieces, and put it in a couple dozen plastic
Easter eggs, then hide the eggs throughout the house.  Sam has to find
all the eggs, one of which would contain the instructions for the Lego
model, and then he gets the added pleasure of putting the model
together.  It's fun.  This afternoon, after church, we visit
grandparents and have Easter dinner.

I guess I'm getting the whole day off too. :)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA