[DeTomaso] Muffler Choices

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 01:45:03 EDT 2011

Ken and Mike, I've seen comments that Pat Mical did the 3" tubing... but have never seen his setup. Fortunately I have a wire welder and the necessary tools to cut the tubing pieces and and then tack them in place. I've seen a few places that sell the oval tubing...so that would be a pretty easy project....once it's all tacked together I have a great welder who's done work for me in the past and he'd finish the job by welding all the seams. That sounds like a fun project.
Best Regards, Tom