[DeTomaso] I unbroke my carburetor!

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 15:51:44 EDT 2011

The brass plugs are okay.  I used them for years with no problems.

A while back I tried the Moroso clear plugs, but it's too hard to see
through them.

Next, I tried dominator fuel bowls by Quick Fuel Technology.  They have the
non-removeable sight glasses described by Jack.  They're the best.  You can
easily see the fuel level.