[DeTomaso] One more question...

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 13:31:14 EDT 2011

 Charlie,

Some time ago I removed those clear plugs on my Avenger and replaced with the standard metal units. I just took a look at the clear ones.

They are threaded and need to be unscrewed for removal.

How about heating a small flat-blade screw driver, cherry red, and gently pushing it into the broken-off plug. Hold steady and let the plastic cool and re-set.  Then remove as intended?

Of course, with nothing on hand to fill the hole this will leave.......

Did find this in an online  forum -

"I finally heard back from Holley. Sight plugs are 5/16" - 24."

Larry