[DeTomaso] Nice looking 72 for sale

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 14:53:08 EDT 2011

Ahhh thanks Mike, but perhaps Laurie's not  excluded.  Who says I don't
equate it with danger, but isn't that part  of the thrill?  And no doubt, it's
not only a "Dude Magnet,"  but an "All People Magnet!!!"
Cheerio,
Laurie (who test drove a bright red new Fiat 500 yesterday  and loved it
too much. That was dangerous too... why? .... think  $$.)

[DeTomaso] Nice looking 72 for sale at Specialty  Sales
michael at michaelshortt.com _michaelsavga  at gmail.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Nice%20looking%2072%20for%20sale%20at%20S
pecialty%20Sales&In-Reply-To=BANLkTim-KVSs5a96-ychNO8Zv396f+Xunw at mail.gmail.
com)