[DeTomaso] a3 intake

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 13:56:57 EDT 2011

I have 3.

I have the A331 Torker as Dan described.  It has been professionally converted to an air-gap, no milling.  It has one bolt broken off, but the hole is not normally used.  It is on the driver's side, about even with the front row of carb bolts.  $300 - pics on Friday.  It is actually a very nice intake.

I have an A331 Roush, and a B351? Roush.  The B351 is nearly identical to the A331, but it has slightly larger ports.  The A331 has C302b sized ports.  I want to keep the B351, but I would sell the A331 Roush.

I also have a C351? - looks aggressive with a tall carb mount pad, and spider ports.  It doesn't seal to a 351C, though.  I'm guessing it would to a 351W, but I don't have a 351W block to verify.

All but the B351 will go on ebay later this month.