[DeTomaso] Fwd: seat belt

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 09:55:52 EDT 2011

Dear Justin,

I have heard of replacements from a Land Rover and, just recently, from another car, but my memory fails me. I trust you'll get first hand recommendations from those people.
FWIW, I was just at the SW Street Rod Nationals and recall seeing a display of a company that apparently *rebuilds* seat belts. Again, my memory fails me, but I suspect that you could find such businesses with Google or Hemmings. It might be another option. It might be cost effective.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles