[DeTomaso] seat belt

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:46:23 EDT 2011

I remember reading about how the stock plastic seat belt buckles (the short side) can just fall apart.  Mine look fine, but I have no reason to believe anything on my car is better than every other car (My 74 GTS was not treated nicely, based on the typical rust and wear I found in all the usual spots).  Before I re-install these guys, does anyone have any replacement suggestions?  The reels have cleaned up nicely and seem fine.  justin