[DeTomaso] OK, now what did I screw up?

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 17 23:33:45 EDT 2011

It sounds like the secondaries are the likely problem.  If you very
gradually open the throttle until wide-open, does the engine still stall?
When the secondaries are opened suddenly (engine off), do the secondary
squirters produce a strong jet of gasoline?  If not then the secondary
linkage, accelerator pump and accel pump linkage should be checked.

Dave Bell