[DeTomaso] Brass bypass flow restrictor-need one.

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Apr 17 14:39:38 EDT 2011

If you're using a water pump that does not have the bypass passage (like
Weiand's I think,) then you don't need the restrictor plate or a Cleve
thermostat.
Another option is to defeat the bypass passage in one of several other ways
(use your conservative imagination,) then stick with the std Windsor
thermostat as well.
You should be able to execute any of the options while in the car.