[DeTomaso] Bulkhead reduction kit pics

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Sun Apr 17 12:36:05 EDT 2011

Hi gang,
I'm installing the Kirk Evans bulkhead reduction kit.
Kirk already sent me the alternator relocation brkt. kit to get started. Searching all archives I have found few pics of the kit actually installed.
I yanked the non-working York and associated plumbing and components out 12 years ago when I got the car so I'm starting from scratch.
I'm awaiting a response from Kirk,whom has been excellent to deal with, but I thought I'd send out and SOS in the mean time.
The kit includes two belts but it's got me scratching my head how any tension adjustibilty is possible,except between the alt and compressor.Do you use the old idler?
I'm also interested to see how the A/C fittings and hose routing would look.
Does anyone have pics of the installation complete in the car or a link?
This will help me conceptualize how the belt arrangement goes. Kirk has been very good to work with and is easy to talk to. In fact I'll probably just give him a ring later. But I would please like to see what others have done or words of advice.

Thanks to all,
Matt Wells
3584