[DeTomaso] Fuel filter location

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:43:14 EDT 2011

I assume that vibration and rattling would be bad, so I would wire it in
place to keep it from moving too much. I was more concerned about heat than
anything else.

I can't reach the hard line easily. You think that as long as I keep the
filter from bouncing around and can secure it, that it should be ok on top
of manifold?

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>

  _____