[DeTomaso] Grp IV Clone on Ebay

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:28:15 EDT 2011

IT's Wally Baldyga's Pantera, which is in fact fairly well known. I've read
about it in past PI and POCA magazines and should be known to NE Pantera
owners.

As far as the alternator placement, I've also seen other race cars with the
alternator in the same place. Keep in mind that the only thing it needs to
power is the ignition and occasional brake light. No headlights, A/C,
high-power stereo, etc, so it doesn't need to generate much...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"