[DeTomaso] Intake For Sale

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 19:46:53 EDT 2011

I'm just the Messenger....Saw this on another site thought some here might be interested?

TFC 4V Intake-new in boxApril 14 2011 at 7:45 PM
GLADIATOR  (Login GLADIATORINC)
Member

I have for sale a brand new in original box Australian TFC 4V intake manifold for a Cleveland. I cannot use, must sell. I have $575 invested in this intake. I will take best offer. Respond, message, text...whatever. Please buy. Will trade for a pair of matched carbs for tunnelram. 850's or larger.I will give cash for exceptional pair.

Juan aka GLADIATOR
708-259-0784