[DeTomaso] Borla mufflers

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Fri Apr 15 19:02:47 EDT 2011

Just think, if the inept crooks and idiots in Washington can steal millions what could the more efficient smart crooks on Wall street do to social security and medicare. Millions in salary, benefits, stock options for poor performance and travel could make the washington group look like amatures. Does it ever trouble you that the company you invested in cannot afford to increase or pay you a dividend but the exec's can get paid tens of millions in salary and bonus'?  Both sides are out for themselves first, the only difference is the Washington boys will tell you it for your own good while the Wall Street boys will just quietly steal it.