[DeTomaso] Borla mufflers

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 18:35:10 EDT 2011

Facts:

Lyndon Johnson stole the social security $s to fund the Great Society.

Jimmy Carter gave Social Security benefits to people who never paid into it.

Based on a 5% interest rate, the money taken (effectively at gun point) from me by the federal government would be about a million $s when I'm 67.  I'll be lucky to get half of that back.  I assume most of us are in the same situation (just do the math).

I don't see any sane argument for letting the crooks and idiots who have pissed away all this money remain in control of social security.

Well said. Ken.
Short, concise and spot on .

All you left off are the "Union" part in all of this.

Are you there Larry ?????????

This thread should now be good for a few more days !