[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: [SCPOCA] Molding clay

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 12:16:12 EDT 2011

 Is the manifold loose or bolted to an engine ? Years ago I used to work a lot with aluminum parts and stainless steel screws ---------- when I had parts with broken off screws I would take the part to a machine shop that used an EDM process to remove the ss without damage to aluminum threads.

Bud #3400 (The 7 Banger)