[DeTomaso] Fwd: [SCPOCA] Molding clay

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:54:15 EDT 2011

I think i would clean it up real nice, degrease the surface.

Then take a small plastic cap ( like the red one on a WD-40 can )

Cut the top off so that it became a hoop.

Contour the bottom to match the top of the surface area in question.

Then use a hot glue gun to affix it to the surface around the bolt.

then run a bead of hot glue around the inside and outside bottom seam.

a little mini swimming pool!

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt