[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 81, Issue 14-MUFFLERS

robert stewart rspink2012 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 00:26:08 EDT 2011

 It was a blast to drive -  next time ( if John is so kind again) ear plugs couldn't hurt. I blew the horn once was sure it was working but couldn't hear a thing. After all the horn is meant for those outside.

John was good enough to thrash the remains a large piece of road kill with his yellow 74 allowing me to avoid Bambi or whatever it was with the low spoiler. Now that is a noise I wouldn't have wanted to hear.

Rob