[DeTomaso] Chris Difanis old e-mail address hijacked

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:20:13 EDT 2011

I suspect that the e-mails are not coming through the Forum, as I haven't
received spam from his account and I've been subscribed continuously.

I did get Spam from Mike Drew last week - you don't even want to know what
he was proposing to me!! ,-)

That didn't come through the List either though..

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"