[DeTomaso] Borla mufflers

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:52:07 EDT 2011

When I was first promoted to Finance and Insurance I had to go through
extensive training down in Deer field Beach Fla. You had to be licensed to
sell insurance products and selling life and disability insurance to
customers ( purportedly to cover the additional liability the have incurred
by making this new automotive purchase. Any insurance agent or savvy
customer will ell you its easier the adjust your existing life insurance
which gives you better more comprehensive coverage and is much cheaper. So
needless to say it was a tough sell.In the course of the training the
trainers went through typical customer objections and arguments you could
use to overcome them. Well to get to the point of this story one of my
trainers once told me the hardest thing to overcome is ignorance. I have
found this to be true in all aspects of life not just insurance sales. You
can't make up for some ones lack of education or common sense n 10 or 15
minutes. Since so many companies hire customer service reps from the bottom
of the  employment pool ( in part due to the fact they are only willing to
pay minimum wage or slightly more the simple answer is they get what they
pay for.
Getting back to mufflers I looked for OBX mufflers on E-bay motors and most
of them  ( if you read down to the specifications) Listed both the in