[DeTomaso] Space City Panteras 2011 Pig Roast

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:57:14 EDT 2011

Aha, Dave!!!  I was checking out Kirby's web Pix on the Space City Panteras site, and clicked on your review of the famous Hawaii Five-0 show in "Movie Reviews."
You lied to me:  Dave to Bill: "I really love [paraphrasing] your paint job on your car.  Orange is one of my favorite colors.  Great choice.  Lamborghini Pearl Orange.  Orange - mmmm!"
     Movie review of Hawaii Five-0:  Dave: "[paraphrasing] The Pantera in the show is orange.  I hate orange!  Orange sucks!  Especially Lamo Orange.  I hope I never see another              orange car again - never!"
---Bill (I thought you were my friend) Lewis  LOL