[DeTomaso] Borla mufflers

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 21:21:58 EDT 2011

I sent OBX Muffler a email over a week ago! No answer? I also went on line and read some comments from people that had them on there cars...the comments were not so go? Most said, they were good at first, then after awhile they said, the packing blew out and they go LOUD? But they look good.

Your mileage may very? Each to they there own.
Good Luck